I’m a Christian, Now What? helps kids learn how to locate Scriptures and grow in their relationship with God. Designed especially for new Christians in first through sixth grades and their parents; Kids ministry leaders and volunteers. This journal provides kids with 90 days of quiet-time guidance and includes topic-related articles, games, and activities, plus a parent/child commitment page.
- What Is a Quiet Time? Why Should I Study My Bible?
- How Do I Know the Bible Is True?
- What Is Prayer? Why Should I Pray?
- What Is Worship? When and How Should I Worship?
- How Do I Tell My Friends About Jesus?
- How Do I Follow God’s Plan for My Life?
- How Do I Use My Talents and Abilities to Serve God?
- How Is My Life Different Since Becoming a Christian?
- What Is an Offering? Why Should I Tithe?
- What Happens When I Sin Again?
- How Do I Stand Up for What I Believe?
- What About People Who Believe Different Things?
- Who Is God?
- How Do I Hear God Speak to Me?
- 90 days of quiet-time guidance
- Topic-related articles
- Parent/child commitment page
- Helps kids learn how to locate Scriptures
- Helps kids grow in their faith with God
- Provides 90 days of quiet-time guidance
- 975 hundredths-inches
- 754 hundredths-inches
- 35 hundredths-inches
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown
- 40 hundredths-inches
- 970 hundredths-inches
- 66 Hundredths Pounds
- 740 hundredths-inches