The Biblical Greek Companion for Bible Software Users helps users understand the exegetical significance of Greek grammatical terminology identified by the program. This resource provides students who utilize biblical language software the insight they need to make sense of the data provided by the program, giving them deeper insight into the biblical text that they could not get by solely reading an English translation.
The Biblical Greek Companion for Bible Software Users is ideally suited for:
- Pastors and ministry leaders who may have learned Greek at one time but have experienced the loss of much of that learning
- College and seminary students who are learning Greek and need a guide to help understand the significance of the grammatical terminology
- Bible software users who never formally learned Greek in the classroom and need help understanding the meaning of the terms they encounter
With grammatical terms laid out and discussed in an intuitive and user-friendly format, readers can now spend time focusing on exegesis and applying their findings to their preaching, teachings, study, and writing instead of puzzling over the significance of grammatical terminology and how to apply it.
- 0025986521349 9780310521341
- 902 hundredths-inches
- 598 hundredths-inches
- 35 Hundredths Pounds
- 24 hundredths-inches
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown
- 40 hundredths-inches
- 880 hundredths-inches
- 40 Hundredths Pounds
- 590 hundredths-inches